Do you have high staff turnover? Do you have staff who are eager to do a great job, but are new and inexperienced? Even a great principal can only do so much. Let us help by providing relevant, timely, and pertinent professional development for your staff.
- A wide-range of topics available
- We will schedule around your timetable; full-day or half-day workshops are available
- Trending Topics:
- Student Assessment Evaluation – “for”, “as” and “of” learning, triangulation of marks, etc.
- “Must-know” MOE policies and how they apply to your school
- 21st Century Classrooms and Best-Practice Strategies
If you’ve been wanting to provide your staff with top-of-the-line professional development, presented in an engaging and exciting style, by people whose expertise includes practical experience, please contact us.
- November 26, 2019 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at 2nd Floor Multi-purpose Room
In this seminar Dr. Miller will discuss and describe over 20 policies which should be found in the Course Calendar
- February 4, 2020 at TBA
This seminar will explore the MOE Policy/Program Memorandum No.145 “Progressive Discipline and Promoting Postive Student Behavior”. Experts in the field